Listing your business
We welcome enquiries from businesses who would like to be listed on this website. We list businesses who have an address in the London Borough of Waltham Forest or the neighbouring boroughs and districts (Redbridge, Newham, Hackney, Haringey, Enfield and Epping) and who fulfil the criteria and checks listed below. Listing is free for the first three months, after which there is an annual fee of £50.
If you meet the criteria and agree to the terms and conditions below, you can apply to list your business as follows:
If you have already applied to list your business and would like to pay the registration fee, please click on the button below to pay by PayPal.
Trader Terms and Conditions
- Has been trading in the London Borough of Waltham Forest for at least one year
- Has adequate public liability insurance and a copy of the certificate is provided with the application to join
- If applicable, has Gas Safety or Electrical registration and the number is provided with the application to join
- Agrees to HEET checking with LBWF Trading Standards Department for any convictions (within 5 years) or formal cautions (within 3 years)
- Ensures full compliance with consumer protection law and other applicable law
- Commits to dealing with customers fairly and courteously
- Has an effective procedure for responding to customer complaints
- Agrees to customers rating and posting comments about their experience of the trader on the Trusted Traders website
- Accepts HEET’s moderation of customers comments after they appear on the Trusted Traders website
- Agrees to provide information to HEET on the effectiveness of being included on the website (depending on customers giving this information)
- Accepts that HEET has the final decision on whether a business can be listed on the website
- Has an address in the London Borough of Waltham Forest or an adjoining borough/district, ie Redbridge, Newham, Hackney, Haringey, Enfield or Epping
- Accepts that inclusion on the Trusted Traders website is based on specific checks and agrees not to claim that it signifies other approval or recommendation
HEET accept no liability in respect of claims, proceedings or actions by businesses listed on the website, or costs incurred by them.